Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Universal Studios Singapore escapade

      Universal Studios Singapore is located in Resorts World Sentosa.
From Changi Airport, we went to our hotel to drop our luggages and went straight to Universal Studios.

No room for jet lag.
I purchased our tickets ahead of time online through RWSentosa website.
Posing ang goofing with the signature Universal Studios globe as background.
What a day this would be.
with housemate Ana.




How I wish my daughter Krystal was with me during this trip.




                                                   Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLONTM
Choose your side – HUMAN or CYLON - as you engage in the ultimate intergalactic battle between good and evil on the world's tallest dueling roller coasters!
I wanted to try this ride but my companion was scared. This should have been the ride of my life after The Flash in Ocean Park Hong Kong.




Ancient Egypt


I wanted to get the thrill of the Mummy ride but then again, my friend was very tired already of the walking around and maybe scared too, lol.

what a height! what a body!



I told my friend, I don't want to miss the ride and feel my blood pumping out of my vessel and experience TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
This hyper-realistic 3D thrill ride, right in the middle of the incredible world of TRANSFORMERS. Ana and I were screaming the whole time. I don't know if it's only us who were screaming at the top of our lungs as I didn't hear other voices other than ours. ;-)



                          Reminiscing Sesame Street - Bert, Cookie monster and Oscar the grouch.





A father trying to get a good angle of his son beside the police car.



Kung Fu Panda

Experienced the Far Far Away Shrek (Full Ride) 4D Adventure.


Experienced the Light's Camera Action of Steven Spielberg. Was so amazed how a small studio can transform a scene into reality. With all the water, fire, typhoon, a ship etc, so realistic. Unfortunately, I was not able to take pictures inside but here is a link to see what transpired inside that small studio.



Though there were few rides and attractions that we were not able to get into as we were so tired already and the queue in each ride was - oh-oh! (shall I line or not?) lol 

Overall my Universal Studios Singapore experience was worth it.

If given the chance again, I would love to come back and bond with my daughter, Krystal.

No comments: